SAID annual conference coming to Washington state
Tulalip, Wash.—The Society of American Indian Dentists' Annual Conference is being held May 31-June 2 at the Tulalip Resort Casino and Spa and registration is open.
SAID is collaborating with the University of Washington School of Dentistry and the Tulalip Tribe to sponsor this year's meeting. Highlights include:
• a community outreach event for children with Colgate Bright Smiles Bright Futures;
• the unveiling of student scholarship awards provided by Colgate-Palmolive;
• sessions on adolescent oral health issues and pediatric radiology;
• the first Dream Catcher's Circle meeting;
• the Tulalip Tribe's 22nd Annual Veterans PowWow;
• Awards Dinner and Silent Auction.
Early bird registration lasts through April 15, which is also the hotel registration deadline. To register, go to www.thesaidonline.org.