Social media for dentists: ADA offers new resource in e-book
Social media is proving pivotal in how patients find and evaluate dentists. The ADA has published a new e-book to help dentists master their use of social media networks to promote their practices.
The first edition guide is a resource that can be useful to both beginner and experienced social media users. The guide provides tutelage on using social media with existing communications and marketing plans. It also includes:
- details about how social media impacts business and why it’s important to participate;
- business-focused social media planning tips;
- general best practices that can be applied to any social media platform;
- tips about how to manage your professional reputation on social media sites;
- ADA resources to use on social platforms;
- helpful links for beginners;
- a goal planning worksheet;
- a content calendar template.
To purchase and download a copy of the social media guide, visit ADAcatalog.org or call 1-800-947-4746 to order.