Wells Fargo committed to helping practices grow
With record low lending rates and valuable tax incentives, dentists may find this is a great time to invest in their practices.
Those who are considering a practice purchase, startup, upgrade or expansion can find practice financing customized to their particular needs with Wells Fargo Practice Finance, the only practice lender endorsed by ADA Business Resources. Wells Fargo is committed to helping practices grow by providing the financing and support needed to offer a superior patient experience with the most advanced care possible.
Dentists can get up to 100 percent financing from Wells Fargo Practice Finance to upgrade their equipment, systems or technology with favorable terms and interest rates that provide greater purchasing power. At the same time, they can take advantage of Section 179 of the Internal Revenue Code, which allows businesses to write off the cost of new equipment purchased during the current tax year.
The maximum Section 179 deduction for 2012 is $139,000, providing significant leverage for purchasing new technology. Purchases made through December will qualify for the deduction, provided the purchased equipment is placed in use by Dec. 31. The Section 179 deduction is scheduled to drop all the way down to $25,000 for 2013, unless Congress acts to change the allowable amount.
A financing specialist that has worked with dental practices for more than 25 years, Wells Fargo specializes in custom financing to help dentists:
- upgrade equipment, systems or technology;
- expand or relocate their office;
- start or purchase a practice;
- consolidate business debt;
- purchase commercial real estate.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance features competitive fixed rates that are at record lows, including preferred rates for ADA members. Loans are available with flexible terms and no application fee. As a client of Wells Fargo, dentists have exclusive access to complimentary professional resources, including:
- business planning and informational resources to help them plan and prepare for growth;
- project management expertise and support such as coordination of vendor invoices and payments, and qualified referrals to dental industry experts;
- extended practice support, including personalized practice management consulting, and access to dedicated Wells Fargo business bankers who can provide helpful additional financial and business resources.
To find out more, visit wellsfargo.com/practicefinance or contact a practice financing specialist at 1-888-937-2321.