Still time to plan a trip to Annual Session
Day-trippers can take advantage of CE, shopping, networking opportunities in San Francisco
San Francisco—The ADA Annual Session is just days away, but it’s not too late to plan a quick trip to the Bay area.
Registration and course fees are still affordable and there are still many free continuing education choices available. Just allow some extra time to pick up registration materials on-site at the Moscone Center.
On-site registrants can plan to take advantage of ADA-exclusive events and services, including:
- learn with unique CE opportunities like Education in the Round live-patient courses, hands-on cadaver workshops and free Preventive Equipment Maintenance Zone courses;
- shop at ADA World Marketplace, where more than 600 exhibitors will showcase the latest products and services, and take advantage of free CE in the ADA CE Hub featuring learning opportunities at the Laser Pavilion, the 3-D Imaging Center, the Pride Institute Technology Expo and the CAD/CAM stage and more;
- attend the Opening General Session and Distinguished Speaker Series Oct. 18, beginning at 7:50 a.m., featuring Robert Reich and George F. Will;
- take care of their well-being by participating in the ADA Health Screening Program Oct. 18-20 (walk-in hours are noon-3 p.m. each day);
- celebrate a decade of GKAS by attending the ADA Foundation Give Kids A Smile 10th Anniversary Gala Oct. 22, 7-11:30 p.m., at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco, Yerba Buena Ballroom. To purchase tickets, contact the ADA Foundation toll free, Ext. 2544.
For more details, visit ADA.org/session.