Shop, learn, relax at the ADA World Marketplace
Las Vegas—Great shopping deals are just one reason for Annual Session attendees to visit the ADA World Marketplace Exhibition Oct. 10-12 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
Open 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, the World Marketplace will feature more than 500 exhibitors offering show specials, opportunities to test and compare products, and chances to meet face-to-face with suppliers and their representatives.
While visiting the World Marketplace Exhibition, attendees can also:
- earn up to 24 hours of continuing education credit at the LOC, where attendees can Learn, Optimize and Connect. Many courses don’t require a ticket or registration—just drop in, learn and earn. Visit “ada.org/session” for details;
- check email or browse the Web on your laptop in the Wi-Fi Zone in the LOC;
- visit the ADA Volunteer Celebration Area to learn more about how to volunteer with a variety of programs, including the ADA’s Give Kids A Smile program, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2012;
- enjoy a quick lunch at one of the exhibit floor restaurants or cash-and-carry stands;
- attend a Black Jack Tutorial presented by Mandalay Bay dealers before you head to the casinos;
- play the Super Sweepstakes for a chance to win daily prizes, a trip to the 2012 ADA Annual Session in San Francisco or up to $5,000;
- pose for a souvenir photo featuring a great Las Vegas background;
- spot Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. or Cher impersonators in the hall;
- try to sell a valuable item to History television’s Pawn Stars, or attend the Pawn Stars Roadshow as part of the audience.
Annual Session-goers can plan their World Marketplace experience in advance by visiting “My Expo” at ada.org/session. Use the search function to explore exhibitors by name or by product category; prepare a shopping list; and build, modify and print a custom map of the exhibit floor featuring preferred exhibitors and booth numbers.