Special Care Dentistry meeting planned for April
Dental professionals who want exposure to the latest in continuing education, trends, equipment and supplies that can help them better serve patients with special needs should plan to attend the 23rd annual meeting on Special Care Dentistry, with the theme “Total Patient Care,” April 1-3, 2011, at the Swissôtel Chicago.
More than 200 oral health care professionals attend the annual meeting to receive access to:
- quality interaction with thought leaders, speakers and colleagues;
- more than 20 specialty sessions developed for those who treat patients with special needs;
- both longtime expert speakers in the field as well as newcomers, offering programs designed to inspire and invigorate;
- an exhibit gallery featuring products and services such as dental equipment and supplies, educational material and more;
- the SCD Association Gala and other networking events that honor practitioners and create an atmosphere for making peer-to-peer connections happen.
Clinically focused CE sessions are focused on treating the medically complex patient. Guests also have access to the SCDA Exhibit Gallery, where they can check out products and services such as dental equipment and supplies, educational materials and more.
An advance program is available for downloading and registration is now open online at www.scdaonline.org. Those who register by Feb. 9 will save $100.