Discount on Toothflix offered
The Toothflix patient education DVD series features in-office scenes, plus 3-D graphics and colorful state-of-the-art animations that explain treatment and stimulate awareness in prevention, cosmetic options and overall health.
Each of the 23 segments is approximately five to nine minutes in length and aligns with existing ADA patient education materials. Topics range from basic oral care and eating habits to periodontal disease, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
The DVDs are offered in the following groups of related oral health topics:
- Complete Series (X819)
- Complete Series Server Version (2-5 workstations) (X819S)
- Dental Care for Kids (X820)
- Restorative and Cosmetic Treatment (X818)
- Reception Area Presentation (X822)
- Periodontal Disease, Hygiene and Prevention (X821)
The DVDs are easy to use and are compatible with both Windows and Mac systems.
Use priority code 10410 to receive a 15 percent discount on all ToothFlix products through Dec. 31. For more information, visit www.ada.org/goto/toothflix or call 1-800-947-4746.