ADA CE Online features new free OSHA course
The 4th course in ADA CE Online's Occupational Safety and Health Administration Series deals with OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard and its relationship to the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The course covers biohazard signs and labeling, use of material safety data sheets and how hazardous chemicals should be used in the dental office.
"We are proud to sponsor an ADA CE Online course for a second year," said Fred Joyal, CEO and co-founder of 1-800-DENTIST. "The site continues to be a convenient resource that keeps practices up to date on the latest in techniques, procedures and technologies that are so important to maintaining a successful practice. Partnering with the ADA to enable dentists to get the ongoing training they need to practice dentistry at the highest level is one of our long-standing goals as a company."
Now offering 130 different courses, ADA CE Online brings educational opportunities right into the office or home, allowing registrants to learn at their own pace, on their own time and at their own convenience. Course registration provides registrants access to the course content for one year from time of purchase.
Log on to www.adaceonline.org today for around-the-clock access to a comprehensive library of online CE courses, self-learning course evaluations, automated grading and secure credit card payment. Some of ADA CE Online's most popular courses include:
- "Preventing Oral Cancer," a free course sponsored by Oral CDx;
- "The Exposure Control Plan," a free course sponsored by UCCI;
- "The Full-Coverage Restoration in Relation to the Gingival Sulcus," sponsored by Guardian;
- "Making it Easy for Patients to Say Yes," and "12 Necessities of an Exceptional Practice," sponsored by CareCredit;
- "Radiographic Examinations: Choosing the Right Patients and Equipment," a course developed by the ADA;
- "Prevention of Infective Endocarditis: What Dentists Should Know—American Heart Association 2007 Updated Guidelines," a course developed by the ADA;
- 16 different dental assistant training courses;
- and much more.
Log on today and view a complete list of available course and course descriptions. Start learning and earning CE credits this week.