New Dentist Conference
ADA 27th New Dentist Conference
Climbing to New Heights
Four Seasons Hotel
July 18 – 20, 2013
New Dentist Conference Overview
- Attendee Information
- Things to Do in Denver
- Registration & Hotel Reservation Deadlines
- Early-Bird Registration Sweepstakes
- CE Credit Information
- Rules for Marketing Goods or Services
- Who should attend: The Conference is geared to new dentists (dentists fewer than 10 years out of dental school) and leaders in organized dentistry; however everyone is welcome!
- What to expect: The 2013 conference offers up to 15 hours of continuing education, an emerging speakers’ track, a full day of leadership development, all-inclusive lunches and a fantastic Friday night event at Coors Field with pre-game picnic and a ticket to the Colorado Rockies vs. the Chicago Cubs game.
- What to wear: Attire for the conference, including all courses, programming, meals and receptions is business casual. Casual attire is welcome for the Friday night event.
Find out more by visiting the Denver Travel and Visitor Bureau website.
- Early Bird Sweepstakes Registration Deadline: Register online by Noon CDT, May 24, 2013 or send by mail postmarked by May 24, 2013. Learn more about the sweepstakes.
- Hotel Reservations Deadline: June 14, 2013
- Pre-Conference Registration Deadline: Register online by Noon CDT, July 8, 2013 or send by mail postmarked by July 1, 2013.
- Missed the deadline? You can register on-site:
- Thursday, July 18, 2013: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 19, 2013: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Enter by May 24, 2013 for a chance to win one of the following*:
- One complimentary registration to the 2013 New Dentist Conference, July 18-20, 2013 (estimated retail value $275 – $525).
- Three nights lodging at the Four Seasons Hotel, July 17-20, 2013 only (estimated retail value $550).
- Two complimentary registrations to ADA Annual Session in New Orleans, Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2013 (estimated retail value $75 - $100).
- Three nights lodging at the Sheraton New Orleans, Oct.31- Nov. 2, 2013 only (estimated retail value $700).
Continuing education credit is offered for the leadership programming and conference courses. Up to three hours are available on July 18, six hours on July 19, and six hours on July 20, for a total of up to 15 hours for the entire conference.
The American Dental Association is an ADA CERP-recognized provider. To verify your attendance for continuing education, you must pre-register for each course you plan to attend and sign in at the session. After the conference, each attendee will receive a letter via postal mail verifying attendance. Attendees should retain this verification of attendance for their records. CE credits issued may not apply toward licensure renewal in all states.
The American Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Conference attendees are prohibited from marketing goods or services without prior authorization from the ADA.