ADA/Kellogg Executive Management Program
The ADA/Kellogg Executive Management Program (ADAKEMP) is a three-week intensive business education program at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management designed for dentists to learn the core principles of an MBA program.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn business management principles among your peers in dentistry, and you’re ready to be challenged to think creatively by a highly-acclaimed faculty, this is the Program for you. ADAKEMP is not a practice management course.
“Unbelievably high quality experience! Not only was this course
serious and challenging, but inspiring and life changing.”
- Top-ranked educators
Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management is consistently ranked among the top MBA programs in the country, and you’ll be learning from the same professors who teach in those programs. The Kellogg School of Management awards a certificate upon the successful completion of the Program.
- Experiential learning among your peers
Small class size facilitates breakout sessions so you can share ideas and practical applications of the business principles you’ve learned with other dentists.
- Knowledge you can apply immediately
Previous ADAKEMP graduates say they have been able to apply what they learned throughout all parts of their professional life, especially in managing staff, other business ventures, and working with their accountants.
Classes are taught at Northwestern University’s Chicago campus near ADA headquarters. Located in the heart of the city, the campus is easily accessible from both O’Hare and Midway airports. After class, take advantage of the museums, restaurants, theaters and shopping Chicago has to offer.
Collaboration between the ADA and Northwestern faculty has allowed us to offer this extraordinary educational opportunity at a special value for dentists. More than 87 percent of ADAKEMP graduates surveyed said the program was a valuable financial investment.
“The overall thinking strategies have made me a more decisive leader.”
With 25 90-minute sessions each week, ADAKEMP is an intense overview of an MBA program’s core curriculum. Previous graduates say the most valuable subjects covered by the program include business strategy, marketing management and organizational leadership. Click here to view a sample three-week schedule.
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Leadership
“ADAKEMP was the ideal way for me to gain the business skills I wanted.
The program compacted so much information into a short amount of time
that the disruption to my personal life and dental practice was minimal.”
- ADA Member $16,000
- ADA Non Member $17,000
Fee includes tuition, course materials and most meals. Tuition does not include travel and lodging. ADA members receive discounts on select Chicago hotels.
- Sept. 27 – Oct. 2
- Oct. 17 – 22
- Nov. 14 – 19
- Sept. 25 – 30
- Oct. 23 – 28
- Nov 13 – 18
- Dentists earn certificates from ADA/Kellogg Executive Management Program (February 06, 2012)
- Kellogg Executive Management Program hones business management skills (February 07, 2011)
- Registration time: ADA/Kellogg Executive Management Program accepting applications for 2010 in Chicago (April 19, 2010)
- Business, management training: Participant learned to 'relax, recharge and restore creativity' (February 17, 2009)
- Dentists find personal rewards in business management program from ADA, Kellogg (October 20, 2008)
- Executive Management Program a hit with dentists seeking business expertise (January 17, 2008)