Oral Health Topics
ADA’s consumer information is now available on MouthHealthy.org—our new website developed just for you. Visit MouthHealthy.org to find answers to all your dental-related questions so we can help you be Mouth Healthy for life.
Licensure is the process by which states grant individuals the authority to practice a particular profession or occupation. Licensure is a mandatory governmental requirement and normally involves some form of assessment or examination in addition to successful completion of an educational program.
- ADA Resources for the New Dentist Member
- Advanced Specialty and General Dentistry Education Programs
- Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene and Dental Laboratory Technology Education Programs
- Dental Education Programs
- Dental Licensure Information for Dentists from Other Countries
- National Board Dental Examinations Program
- National, State & Local Organizations
- State Boards and Regional Testing Agencies