What’s new in Toothflix® 2.0?
Our Toothflix 2.0 DVDs look better, sound better, and now include Spanish. We’ve made the videos shorter and snappier to hold patients’ attention. And three all-new videos are included: TMJ, Tooth Decay, and the animated hit Dudley’s Grade School Musical.
Get the Toothflix 2.0 Complete Series for all Toothflix segments, or focus on a set of topics with the Kids, Reception Area or Procedures programs.
Coming soon as an iPad app, too! Watch adacatalog.org for details.
Toothflix 2.0 is:
- An essential patient communication tool for health awareness, case acceptance, informed consent or entertainment.
- Filled with up-to-date content reflecting the ADA’s standards of clinical excellence.
- Easy to use. Just put it in a DVD player or computer’s DVD drive, choose an episode from the menu and press Play.
- Flexible. Segments can be shown as needed in treatment rooms, or run on a loop in the reception area.
Toothflix 2.0 is also perfect for school visits or group home presentations.
Toothflix 2.0 Features
- Detailed, lifelike 3D renderings of dental issues and treatments
- Patient-doctor scenes put real-life patients at ease
- Each DVD features both English and Spanish audio
- Subtitles included in both English and Spanish
- Most videos now under two minutes long
- Play as a loop or show one episode at a time